Friday, December 10, 2010

Pyramid Collection Pretties!

I posted a couple of jewelry items from Pyramidcollection.com awhile ago, I hadn't visited the site in awhile so I thought I would go take a look through it again. They have so much gorgeous stuff there, apparel, jewelry, decorative items. Though it seems to be geared more towards the new age group, which I like.

Amethyst Nugget Ring ($27.99)
Genuine Amethyst Ring ($39.98)

I really love Amethyst, it doesn't hurt that it's my birth stone. I think these rings would make great statement pieces in an outfit.

Venetian Scarf Top ($21,99 on sale, $39.95 regular)

I cannot stress enough how much I love this top! How gorgeous would this be with a pair of dark jeans and some cute boots or heels?
Sugilite Crochet Dress ($79.95)

This is such a lovely spring/summery dress, I love the colour and I think the crochet detailing makes it look unique.
Noir Lace Dress ($89.95)

This dress reminds me of old fashioned movie stars, and the 1920's - 30's. It's so floaty and light, but has a seriousness to it as well. It would make a great party dress I think. A bit of a twist on the little black dress.
Iridescent Copper Dress ($89.95)

Love the colours of this! I can imagine it would be very shimmery, and would make a gorgeous party dress, but I think it could also be dressed down a bit, perhaps with a slightly more casual cardigan or jacket.

Turquoise and Paisley Silk Dress ( $29.99, on sale. $69.95 regular)

This dress is beautiful and summery. I love the combination of colours, and the print. I'm dreaming of actual sunlight now, instead of the rain that Vancouver gets during the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment