Thursday, November 25, 2010

My steampunk wishlist

I'm really loving the whole steampunk look lately. I think it's something that could be integrated into and everyday wardrobe without looking too much like you're in a costume, it's all about picking which pieces to incorporate into your regular wardrobe. An steampunk inspired belt or jacket with jeans can look very nice, and adding an interesting hair clip or jewelry piece can add interest to an outfit without being too over the top if worn the right way.

Octoclip ($40, steampunkcouture.com)
Black Urban Victorian Jacket ($200, steampunkcouture.com)
Custom Black & White Steampants ($90, steampunkcouture.com)
Shawna Hofmann Victorian Jacket ($160,fiveanddiamond.com)

Bella Rain Umbrella ($96, fiveanddiamond.com)


Skin Graft Garter Belt ($240, fiveanddiamond.com)

2 comments:

  1. I love it all! Especially the jackets and the pants. The gun belt is my favorite though. I like the Octoclip, but I'd prefer it smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pieces!!! Liked it all!!!
    Just came across your blog and liked it a lot. Do drop into mine sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete